By participating in/reading my coaching service/website/blog/email series, you acknowledge that I am not a licensed psychologist or medical professional and my services do not replace the care of psychologists or other medical professionals. Coaching is in no way to be construed or substituted as psychological counseling or any other type of medical advice. I will at all times exercise my best professional efforts, skills and care. However, I cannot guarantee the outcome of coaching efforts and/or recommendations on my website/blog/email series and my comments about the outcome are expressions of my opinion only. I cannot make any guarantees other than to deliver the coaching services purchased as described.
By participating in a consulting session over the phone/ web, you acknowledge that, though I am a consultant and business professional, I am unable to guarantee results or financial outcomes. Therefore, the advice I provide during our consulting sessions is not intended nor implied to be guaranteed information. The information provided in the consulting session should not be taken into personal consideration for the best interest of the client.
Last updated: May 24, 2018.
It also tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
2. Our Website and Lizzy Morris Empowerment Inc.
Our website at wwwLizzymorris.com provides information, resources, and products which are aimed at individuals and businesses who are interested in the work of Lizzy Morris and Lizzy Morris Empowerment Inc.
Lizzy Morris Empowerment Inc. is located at 4099 Mc4099 McEwen Rd, Suite 300 ,Dallas, TX 75244
Lizzy Morris Empowerment Inc. is the data controller responsible for this website and any handling of personal data carried out by or on behalf of Lizzy Morris Empowerment Inc.
3. How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by mail, phone, email, or through chat or social media.
This includes personal data you provide when you:
- sign up to receive our newsletter or any free product that is sent to you via email
- Book appointments;
- Purchase Events;
- make enquiries or request information be sent to you;
- create an account on our website;
- order our products or services;
- engage with us on social media;
- enter a competition, promotion, or survey;
- contact customer service; or
- leave comments or reviews on our products or services (please be kind!).
Automated technologies or interactions.
As you interact with us, including via the lizzymorris.com or BeardedEagle.com website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your hardware, browsing actions, and patterns. We may also collect Tracking Data when you use our website, or when you click on one of our adverts (including those shown on third party websites).
Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various types of third parties, including:
- Technical Data and/or Tracking Data from analytics providers, advertising networks and search information providers;
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of payment and fraud prevention services;
- Identity and Contact Data from data partners; and
- Data from any third parties who are permitted by law or have your permission to share your personal data with us, such as via social media or review sites. We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
4. The information that we collect about you and how we use it
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. We collect this information for the purpose of providing the website, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, servicing your purchase orders, and improving our services.
We collect certain information from and about our users in three ways: directly from our web server logs, cookies, and by the user, including in response to surveys and questionnaires or attendance at any of our events.
a. Web server logs
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the site.
- State or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- Web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
b. Use of Cookie
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and transferred to your device. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. Hence, this simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases site navigation by providing and saving your preferences and login information as well as providing personalized functionality.
- Email, Client Relationship Marketing provider that does marketing and customer nurture and sales funnels, landing pages, drip content is a service provided by clickfunnels to us
- You can opt out from these services and ads by following these instructions https://signup.clickfunnels.
com/user-terms or clicking unsubscribe links on any opt in page as you always have the opportunity to opt out
- These are Policy documents for clickfunnels:
- Scrum Alliance
- Scrum Alliance is the certification body for the Scrum Certified Scrum Master, Scrum Certified Product Owner, Scrum Certified Advanced Scrum Master, Scrum Certified Advanced Product Owner, Scrum Certified Professional Practitioner to provide our customers with this certification we must share their full name, and email address so that the qualifying exam can be administered and students can complete the qualifications and receive their membership to the Scrum Alliance governing body
- We use for managing our learning materials and participants who interact with us for corporate and scrum and agile offerings
- You can opt in or out of these services at any time put please understand we will be obligated to keep your information for as long as legal , tax and governing bodies we deal with for certifications and compliance insist.
- GDPR: https://www.infusionsoft.com/
- All their Legal Policy Governance: https://www.infusionsoft.com/
- Acuity Scheduling
- Used for client intake managment, scheduling appointments, seminars, training notifications and text reminders for some of our products and service offerings
- GDPR: https://help.acuityscheduling.
com/hc/en-us/articles/ 219149587-Security-Privacy- Compliance
- Terms of Service : https://acuityscheduling.com/
- Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/
- Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on: https://tools.google.com/
dlpage/gaoptout for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/
- Twitter remarketing service is provided by Twitter Inc.
- You can opt-out from Twitter’s interest-based ads by following their instructions: https://support.
- Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
- You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.
- To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.
- Facebook adheres the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/
choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europehttp://www.youronlinechoices. eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy:https://www.facebook.com/
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help feature on most browsers provide information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie.
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
c. Personal Information of Users
Visitors to www.lizzymorriss.com or BeardedEagle.com may be permitted to register for certain services such as the weekly email, affirmation haven, on demand training library, Lizzy lives, events, BeardedEagle training, and monthly newsletter. When you register, we will request some personal information such as name, address, email, and other relevant information.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your service requests for products or services.
- To protect ourselves, our customer or our vendors from liability or to defend our rights, including investigations of fraud or misconduct.
- To third parties who have agreed in writing to maintain such information in confidence and use such information solely in performance of services to us.
- To respond to legal process or comply with law, including subpoenas, if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our site.
- To entities under common ownership or control with us or to our owners, or in connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
Remember, if you choose not to share personal data with us, or refuse certain contact permissions, we might not be able to provide the products and services you’ve asked for.
5. Withdrawing Consent
If after you opt-in or after having not initially taken an opportunity to opt-out, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Team@BeardedEagle.com
6. Our use of single-pixel gifs
Our web pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons–sometimes also called single-pixel gifs–that allow us to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. We may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
Some of these web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications.
These third parties have access to your personal information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
These web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site. We prohibit web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you.
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Tracking, Usage and Profile Data to form a picture of what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you and tell you about them. This is what we call direct marketing.
We may carry out direct marketing by email, social media, or text.
On our website, we always try hard to make it really clear what we are doing and what communications you will be sent, whether it’s you deciding to sign up to the advantage of discovery call, Scrum Workshop or sign up for a course–and you have a right at any time to change your mind and say no thank you and opt out (but we’d be really sorry to see you go, so please gives us a chance by fine tuning your preferences before really leaving us!). The easiest way to opt out is to use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the communication.
8. Accessing your account information
We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review this information by contacting us by sending an email to our support attendant at email@example.com orTeam@beardedeagle.com
9. Do not track
We have not implemented any technology that would effectively recognize do-not-track signals and note that some content available on our site is made available through relationships with third party providers who we do not control and who may have collect and/or disclose personally identifiable information.
10. How to update, correct, or delete your information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personally identifiable information we store about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Team@beardedeagle.com
11. How we protect information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the security during transmission to us of the information you supply over the Internet. You can help us by taking precautions to protect your personal information when you are on the Internet and only disclose information that you want made public. Change your passwords often using a combination of letters and numbers and make sure to use a secure web browser.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to United States and process it there.
12. Links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
13. Aggregate data
We may share and publicize aggregate and/or de-identified information shared with third parties and the public.
14. Children under 13
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Only people age 18 or older have permission to access www.lizzymorris.com or BeardedEagle.com
We do not specifically market to or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. Because some information is collected online, it may not appear to be the personal information of a child under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your children have provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from children under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers. If you are under 13, please do not register for any of our services or provide us any information about yourself (such as your name, email address or phone number).
17. Your legal rights in the EU
If the General Data Protection Regulation applies to you because you are in the European Union, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
The right of access – that’s a right to make what’s known as a ‘data subject access request’ for copy of the personal data we hold about you;
The right to rectification – that’s a right to make us correct personal data about you that may be incomplete or inaccurate;
The right to erasure – that’s also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’ where in certain circumstances you can ask us to delete the personal data we have about you (unless there’s an overriding legal reason we need to keep it);
The right to restrict processing – that’s a right for you in certain circumstances to ask us to suspend processing personal data;
The right to data portability – that’s a right for you to ask us for a copy of your personal data in a common format (for example, a .csv file);
The right to object – that’s a right for you to object to us processing your personal data (for example, if you object to us processing your data for direct marketing); and
Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – that’s a right you have for us to be transparent about any profiling we do, or any automated decision making.
These rights are subject to certain rules around when you can exercise them. You can see a lot more information on them, if you are interested, on the UK Information Commissioner’s Office website.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us (see “Contacting us” about privacy).
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within 90 days. Occasionally it may take us longer than a 90 days if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
18. Contacting Us
Lizzy Morris Inc.
Attention: Privacy Statement Personnel
4099 Mc4099 McEwen Rd, Suite 300
Dallas, TX 75244
If you need help about our products and services, or this website generally, please contact us here.
19. A request from us to you
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us. You can do this by updating your account. Thank you.